Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


27 December 2010

day twenty-seven | ordinary joy

prompt: ordinary joy
Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?
(Author: BrenĂ© Brown)

My life is all about the ordinary - though I have discovered that my ordinary day is a bit busy for most people to consider low-key or mundane! Every day around here is an adventure of some kind with my four children going in four different directions, often at one time. My greatest joy is when all of them are in the family room watching a movie, playing a card game (cribbage is the latest favourite) or just horsing around - you know that couple of joyful minutes before it gets completely out of hand? That is a great time. I enjoy when I hear my kids engaging with each other, with no interference from anyone, when they choose to be with each other.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! Laughter coming from the family room! There's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete