Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


18 December 2010

day eighteen | try

prompt: try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did/didn't go for it?
(Author: Kaileen Elise)

So many of the things I tried last year, many way out of my comfort zone, provided positive and often unexpected results.

I'd like to continue to embrace imperfection in 2011 and not let fear stop me from trying:

  • all of the things on my creative to-do list - get messy!
  • losing weight and become more active every day with no excuses
  • make a trip into Toronto once a month to visit places I love: the ROM, the AGO, Massey Hall and various shows - feed my soul
  • read more books - biographies and fiction
  • open an ETSY shop
  • spend more time with the people who make me happy
  • focus on "do"
  • continue on my path of less

I'm enjoying this slow evolution of me.

3 comments:

  1. We share similar items...it is OUR year after all. haha I really like the "continue on my path of less", I think I meant that one and could not think of how to word it easily... Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Focusing on "do" and open an ETSY shop - How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This is a great list! I hope you get to do them all!

    ReplyDelete