Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


31 December 2010

day twenty-nine | defining moment

prompt: defining moment
Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.
(Author: Kathryn Fitzmaurice)

Validation is a wonderful thing. My autumn was filled with creative encouragement from a number of inspiring sources, so many I admire.

As a direct result of "what the hell - just go for it", I sent in my resume and received an incredible note to my inbox: I was asked to join the tremendous ladies at Ella Publishing Co. on their creative team; totally out of the blue I was chosen to participate in the Passport to Creativity section of the Winter Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and was published for the first time ever in this Canadian-only magazine; I was chosen to join the talented ladies over at Paper Issues; as a huge fan of the Log Your Memory system, I submitted some layouts one of which was chosen for the 2011 edition - and I was asked to join the challenge team for the first six months of 2011, as well! To top it all off, I received kind notes to my e-mail, on my blog, on facebook and on twitter from creative women I admire, emulate and provide daily inspiration for me.

Swoon.

2010 was a hell of a defining creative moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment