Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


25 December 2010

day twenty-five | photo

prompt | photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
(Author: Tracey Clark)


This shot was taken by my daughter Claire when my sister came into town for a baby shower in November. It was a nice change to have her come visit with us as she normally chooses to be in downtown (I live in the burbs) which is more convenient for her to visit with her friends. I was grateful for the change! This captures me (maybe a bit more of me than I'd like) at my most unguarded. It was a fun evening, the type of relaxed and easygoing time of which I'd like to enjoy more. I'm very comfortable in my solitude, too comfortable by some accounts, and every once in a while I should make more of an effort to engage and socialize. I'm glad my sister gave me that kick in the pants!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo Lee. I love that you are obviously enjoying a genuine laugh with your sis. Good times for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was the kind of fun to remember. Merry Christmas, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soo as I saw this shot I thought that she had to be your sister, the resemblance is obvious! A great, happy, lovely shot Lee :-)

    ReplyDelete