Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


25 December 2010

day twenty-three | new name

prompt: new name
Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?
(Author: Becca Wilcott)

With all that is both good and bad about my name, I really can't imagine myself with any other. I attempted a similar exercise this past summer when reading through Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit and was stuck at that point too. I've thought about it on occasion - especially as a writer, I've considered a pen name but can't imagine being referred by any but my own name!

No comments:

Post a Comment