Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


14 December 2010

day fourteen | appreciate

prompt: appreciate
What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?
(Author: Victoria Klein)

I have truly come to appreciate my children as individuals. They are all so different from each other. They teach me, every day, how to raise them. There is some commonality in our household, but they've taught me to appreciate the individuals they are becoming in ways unique to each of them. I express my gratitude for the challenges posed by learning as much about their interests as possible. By being better informed I can ask them relevant questions, perhaps push their knowledge and curiosity as well as build a firm foundation for a more evolving relationship with each of them.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    We're all different people who just want to be heard and accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really rocking these prompts Lee - such lovely words about your children!

    ReplyDelete