Encouraged by tweets and blog posts by Tracey Clark and Ali Edwards, I joined Reverb10.

Why? What really got me was the tagline that reads: “reflect on this year & manifest what’s next.” Manifest what's next. SOLD. Count me in.

For the month of December, this will be my home away from home, a little borrowed space on the www to participate in what promises to be an enlightening journey. Join me?


12 December 2010

day twelve | body integration

prompt: body integration
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment when there wasn't a mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
(Author: Patrick Reynolds)

To date I've enjoyed the #reverb10 prompts. Today? Not so much. I don't like anything contrived or overt attempts at clever, both of which I believe this prompt represents. Nevertheless, I will attempt to participate.

I feel firmly integrated with my body every single day. It's not like I can get away from it. I'm not tiny enough to escape it even if I tried. I live every day, alive and present, in a cohesive me. I feel terrible that people might suffer from non-integration. It sounds painful. Cohesively painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment